Friday, December 28, 2012

A picture less post

I am sad to say that our computer died this past week. It had all of our pictures from Christmas and so I won't be able to update with pictures until either our computer gets fixed or we get a new one.
We had a very nice Christmas with family. We spent this Christmas here in California this year. Daniel had to work on Christmas Eve. Cody and I spent Christmas Eve at Daniel's parents and with some of Daniel's siblings and his parents. We had a nice dinner and read the story of Christ's birth. Daniel was able to get off early on Christmas morning and the gift giving started. Santa brought Cody an I pod touch, which he hasn't put down for more than 5 minutes! It was a nice day. We went to Daniel's parents again for dinner with most of Daniel's siblings. Cody had a great time with his cousins. I wish I could post some of our pictures but maybe soon. We are very grateful for the people in our lives and for all that Jesus did for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment